Duringthe March school holidays, my cousins and I went to Jurong bird park. My family and I went swimming on Thursday. I like swimming.
31 May 2007: Bad Dreams
Every night, I would have at least one bad dream. The bad dream will be very very very very SCARY. I would not boter about these dreams. I will dream aboout good dreams.
24 June 2007: My Dad ran a Marathon
We visited Phuket to watch my Dad run a Phuket marathon. My Dad ran the half marathon which was 21 kilometers.
It was a good weather. We saw a man that dressed like a samurai. He was very lucky that the weather was not a sunny day.

24 June 2007: My Trip to Bintan
I, my family and my cousin, Shannon, went to Bintan. We took a ferry to Bintan. In Bintan, we took a buggy to our villa.
In the villa, it has 4 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, 2 televisions and 2 storeys. I played water polo, soccer and play in the waves.
2 July 2007: My Scary Day
On day, at school I went out my van, I saw a shadow. I creep quietly to it, although it was out of my school. It creep further away. I saw many people outside, without care. I didn't want to know what was happening. I turn behind the shadow vanished. I was very lucky, not long, a bus arrived. I told my friends, Nigel about it.
2 July 2007: My Bad Day
One day, I had high fever. I can't go to school, because when I cycled, I didn't stop. The temperature was 39.00. So I stayed at home.
I wished that I didn't plan that plan. I was very upset of myself. It was very boring at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment